Complete in May of 2005.
Oz...abstract machine...the kernel language...semantics...the semantic stack...your turn!...single assignment store...
How could anyone possibly stay awake through that kind of talk?
While drawing stick figures in class, our heroes fall asleep, and it is your job to guide them through the worlds they created within their notebooks.
Fight through three levels of action, finding and using weapons along the way to help you proceed against the evil stick figures.
Beware the boss who awaits at the end of the third level! He may be slow, but he is not vulnerable to most ordinary attacks, and he calls his minions for help.
See http://nninja.unprompted.com/ for more information.
- thumbnail.jpg (11.3 KB ) - added by 18 years ago.
- notebookninja.tar.bz2 (27.9 MB ) - added by 18 years ago.
- notebookninja.zip (28.0 MB ) - added by 18 years ago.
- notebookninja.exe (12.6 MB ) - added by 18 years ago.
- notebookninja-src.tar.bz2 (10.4 MB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- NotebookNinja.dmg (19.7 MB ) - added by 10 years ago.
- notebookninja-bin.zip (11.5 MB ) - added by 10 years ago.