Assignment 4 - Squirrel
RPI is plagued by squirrels, so I saw it fit to contribute my own.
This project is a third person view of a squirrel that can "scamper" around outside in between the trees. Its tail moves around a lot sort of like a real squirrel's.
A bird soars overhead.
The camera follows the squirrel's position naturally.
- Up/Down = Move the squirrel forward, backward.
- Left/Right = Turn the squirrel left/right.
- README - This
- Makefile - 'make' to build
- assignment4 - linux executable
- assignment4.exe - win32 executable
- screenshot.png - screenshot
- main.cpp - program entry point, callbacks, and most glut-work
- objects.cpp - drawing non-primitive shapes in OpenGL, mainly
- objects.h - declarations
- squirrel.h - a Squirrel class
- squirrel.cpp - all of the work to draw the squirrel
- bark.rgb - the texture* on the 'bark' of the trees
- leaves.rgb - the texture* on the 'leaves' of the trees
Note: I'm more interested in the math and physics than the art in this type of project. Can you tell?
Compiled in Linux with
- thumbnail.png (16.9 KB ) - added by 18 years ago.
- squirrel.tar.gz (540.3 KB ) - added by 18 years ago.
- assignment4.exe (469.7 KB ) - added by 18 years ago.
- squirrel-src.tar.bz2 (215.1 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- Squirrel.dmg (281.0 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
- squirrel-win32-bin.zip (139.3 KB ) - added by 13 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip