3D Computer Graphics Project 1 - Windmill
A Makefile is included for Linux. This has also been tested under Visual Studio.
- Press '1' to toggle drawing outlines around the hills and windmill, in a style commonly used along with cel-shading.
- Press '2' to toggle lighting.
- Press '3' to toggle smooth motion, including a Doom-style bobbing motion as the user walks forward and backward.
- Press space to jump. Note that this only works properly with "smooth motion" enabled.
- thumbnail.png (19.8 KB ) - added by 16 years ago.
- project1.tar.gz (3.3 KB ) - added by 16 years ago.
- project1.pdf (59.9 KB ) - added by 16 years ago.
- windmill-src.tar.bz2 (62.0 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- Windmill.dmg (74.8 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
- windmill-win32-bin.zip (99.4 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip